Thursday, March 8, 2007

Forum - week 1 - Introduction

So, this is my first entry and as I was not in Australia in week one, I will write up some thoughts and impressions as I felt in week two instead. As I arrived Wednesday, I was still a bit sick and jet lagged on Thursday but got happy when I saw the equipment and software available. The class seemed to be good as well, everyone seemed friendly too. I have no clue what aspect of music the class mates are into but the blogs gave ideas about this, so blogging seems to be a very good format to learn to know classmates from and I think other faculties should adopt this idea when universities can be very anonymous in many aspects. So my first impression, considering feeling like a walking dead, were surprisingly good. The course is totally on topic of my interests and so seems to be with classmates as well. Also, the resources looks much better then I thought they would be, Ableton, ProTools, Cubase and logic in same machine says it all, the staff are up to date, knows what they are doing and what is standard. Big up!

1 comment:

Darren S said...

Will we ever see another blog?